Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Week Back & Cherished by Kim Cash Tate

So this was the first week back for my college classes. Yes, I did take summer classes, had two weeks off, then went back for my Fall classes. They aren't too bad. My classes on campus are both in computer labs and seemingly easy so far. My online classes on the other hand might kick my hiney or I just need to work really hard at them. Anyways, so far I am not too stressed. :)

I am more than over half way done with Cherished by Kim Cash Tate. It is a great book so far. I am enjoying it! Hopefully I can get my complete review up by this weekend. I am looking forward to finding out what happens in the end!

If you want to check it out on amazon... here is the link...

I have several other books in line to read for review due to the wonderful www.netgalley.com! It is really a awesome website to request books from publishers. If interested check it out, sign up, and see what books you get from the publishers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment