Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Friday, August 26, 2011

School and Hurricanes

Sorry it's been a week since I posted! This week has been busy with schoolwork! BIO 161 is very time consuming, and I had to make sure I had a lot of my work done online a head of time for this Hurricane, in case the power goes out! (Praying that it doesn't!) I started a new book, which you can download and read along as well for ::free:: from Amazon through Kindle...

A Lust for Lead: A Supernatural Fantasy (The Legend of the Devil's Guns) [Kindle Edition]

I am not very far into it, but so far I find it very intriguing! Certainly a change of pace for my "normal" books. I also purchased Julia Quinn's Ten Things I Love About You. Super excited. Walmart had it half off for 3.50$! Score!!!

Hopefully I can get some reading done this weekend, considering if the power goes out, that's all I will be able to do. Hmmm... better charge the Kindle! :)

Everyone on the East Coast stay safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment