Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Remodel & Books I Want

Ok. I felt it was time to remodel a little. Whatcha think? Nothing major. Just different background and colors. I need to do a new picture but that is not important right now. Really. :) Anyways. There are a few books I am looking forward to! Well 4 that comes to mind... sooo here they are... keep mind they are all not in the same genre.. I kind go all over the place in genres... soooo yeah... :)

Shawntelle Madison's Coveted Came out 4/24/2012 MUST GET!!!!
A Night Like This(Smythe-Smith-Quartet) by Julia Quinn Comes out 5/29/2012
Deadlocked (Sookie-Stackhouse-Book-12) by Charlaine Harris Comes out 5/1/2012!!!
The Dark Monk: A Hangman's Daughter Tale (US Edition) by Oliver Pötzsch (Author), Lee Chadeayne (Translator) Comes out 6/12/2012 ( 4 days AFTER my birthday! )

No comments:

Post a Comment