Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just a quick post...

"There was nothing that might indicate that a life had been saved, a kiss had occurred, a treacle tart had been stolen...." -- Julia Quinn, Just Like Heaven

Just a tiny excerpt from Just Like Heaven... which for some reason I found this sentence profoundly funny. I am on page 275, and so far I have loved every minute of this book, which does not shock me because I enjoyed every bit of all her other books. I am not bragging or exaggerating, just exclaiming the wonderful prose of Julia Quinn!

Now back to the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment