Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Perusing through my book collection...

So as I was perusing through my book collection which isn't small by no means, but not super extensive that I cannot find anything, I noticed that I really read a large variety of books- Historical, Romance, Paranormal, YA Lit, Classics, and even Myths & Legends. Here is just a random list of books I can name off that I have on my bookshelves..

1. Weird Ohio
2. The Historian
3. Briar Rose
4. I Was A Teenage Fairy
5. Sons of the Prophets
6. Complete Collection of Charles Dicken
7. Memoirs of A Geisha
8. The Three Fates
9. Interview With A Vampire
10. North Carolina Myths & Legends

This is just a small taste of my collection, and don't get me started on my Kindle... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment