Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some of my favorite authors

So it's early in the morning and I am enjoying my cup of coffee and I decided I would leave a list of Authors that are near and dear to my heart. I have already praised Julia Quinn and Kara Louise on their wonderful novels but I will list some others that I read frequently...

So I will start with....

Susan Carroll

Susan Carroll has written several books but I have only read her Bride Finder series which was terrific if I say so myself. Great British author that she is, her books are full of magic and legends. Good stuff!

Jane Feather

I found Jane Feather before I found Julia Quinn, but her Victorian Era in England is typically the same as Julia Quinn in most of her books, sometimes earlier... but besides that she is a terrific author as well. I fell in love with her books, which are well written, and I can easily slurp up like an Ice Coffee. One of my faves!

Nora Roberts

She is a oldie but a goodie!(Meant to be a good thing!) She was the first author I ever started reading that was above Young Adult Literature. The Three Fates was and is one of my favorite books that she has ever written. It's a long novel but it is such a wonderful book. If you have never read it, I suggest you do!

I have several other Authors that I have read or want to read, so I will just list a few more but feel free to ask me about any!!!

Eloisa James
Lisa Kleypas
Stefanie Sloane

(Please note: Most of these links are to Amazon! I typically buy my books from them or have them sent to my Kindle.)



No comments:

Post a Comment