Welcome!!

Welcome to Book Belle! I am the Book Belle, Maria! I am a born and raised Southern Belle from North Carolina, and a lover of all things books! Please feel free to say hello, comment on my posts,and PLEASE check out the books I refer to! I love to read, and I love recommending books! So check em' out!!! You won't be sorry!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So I finished!

So I finished Just Like Heaven... LOVED IT! Marcus and Honoria are a wonderful Victorian couple, but my thing is... who is the next book going to be about?? Sarah?? Iris?? Or even Daniel?? I won't say anymore to spoil the book, but I am very curious.. Oh! And I am so very glad Lady Danbury and the Bridgerton's are in the sidelines! Yay! That put the icing on the cake! Speaking of sweet tooth.. nevermind... read the book! It's terrific! Check it out!!!

Now I must finish reading Pride & Prejudice.. and also find another tantalizing book to read.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment